Thursday, February 14, 2008

Turning The Place Over

I admit, I came here to talk about the Capital of Culture and so far, so very little. I promise to get my arse into gear and download the programme of events and keep you abreast of all things cultural very soon. In the meantime, I have been to see this piece of art by Richard Wilson and it is brilliant. It's free and in Liverpool. What more could you want? Go and see it.

I'm going to try and turn the place over myself tonight by trying to get an early table for a birthday treat for the Lovely Boyfriend and my boys. Wish me luck. If I don't, I may be liable to spit on any kissing couple within...spitting distance...on my way to the chippy.

Highlights this week have included seeing Alison Moyet at The Liverpool Philharmonic and the anticipation of my appearance (vocally, not visually) on City Talk, 10 am Saturday 16th February - 105.9 fm.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: