Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Undecided

That's me. And to further my case The Animal Disco makes a very good case in point in her latest post.

So, as an experiment I'm going to treat this blog as a Twitter for now. I think...

The Lovely Boyfriend has been nominated for a Bafta. Yay. I get to go. Double yay. In preparation I haven't eaten wheat for a week now. What to wear? What to wear? What to wear? The radio gig is over. For now. Mickey Rourke has my money for the Bafta and the Oscar. Switzerland is the most expensive place in the world. Fact. Having just spent a weekend there, albeit delightful And finally Richard Branson is very friendly and accommodating should you ever bump into him in public. Having done so myself in Switzerland.

Is that a twit? Or am I just a twat?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twitter away all you like, but you'll never be a twat in my eyes. Unless, that is, you don't give me a secret sign from the BAFTAs to let me know that I'm with you on that red carpet...

How can you possibly stop blogging now? Bragging and blagging, more like. That Richard Branston indeed! Did he give you any pickle?